Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)

Are you a non-unionized worker who was injured at work and you need legal advice? Whether you have an outstanding claim and are not represented or you are considering whether you should make a claim, contact us. There are tight deadlines with workplace safety and insurance law, so contact us right away for help.

The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about employment law and other common legal problems.