How We Can Help
We provide free legal services to low-income residents of Renfrew County and surrounding area. Our services are offered at no cost to clients who qualify financially.
- Ontario Works (OW)
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
- Housing Law (for tenants only)
- Canada Pension Plan
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Human Rights
- Employment Law (non-union matters)
- Debt and Collection Agencies
- Services for Victims of Crime
- Seniors Law
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Services en francais disponibles.
The areas of law practised by the Clinic are determined and reviewed annually by the Clinic’s Board of Directors according to the identified needs of each community served.
We can’t help you with some areas of law…
Would you like us to speak to your group?
We provide presentations on a number of topics to groups and organizations in Renfrew County.
Here are some examples:
- “What Tenants Need to Know”
- “Your Rights at Work”
- “Ontario Works and Ontario Disability—Navigating the System”
- “When the Collection Agent Calls”
Please contact us if you would like to arrange a free presentation.